Lash extension courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie1989

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just joined the forum and looking for some advice. I'm currently a SAHM and would love to work from home doing lash/brow treatments...I have no experience in this field but it's of real interest to me and I would love to get stuck into it and hopefully make a few pennies doing this.

Can anyone recommend the best companies to take a course with? I also understand that eyelash extensions can be a difficult skill, would going into something a bit easier first be better? I just want to make sure I don't waste money.

I've looked at The Beauty Academy, Flirties, Nouveau...if anyone can give me their experiences with any of these companies I would really appreciate it. TIA

Hi,

I've just joined the forum and looking for some advice. I'm currently a SAHM and would love to work from home doing lash/brow treatments...I have no experience in this field but it's of real interest to me and I would love to get stuck into it and hopefully make a few pennies doing this.

Can anyone recommend the best companies to take a course with? I also understand that eyelash extensions can be a difficult skill, would going into something a bit easier first be better? I just want to make sure I don't waste money.

I've looked at The Beauty Academy, Flirties, Nouveau...if anyone can give me their experiences with any of these companies I would really appreciate it. TIA

UK Lash Institute ran by Miranda Tarpey in Luton.

https://g.co/kgs/Qr8q4Y

The best educator and International Trainer and developer of Mega Volume Calculator.

I did my Volume Course there and loved it!

No pressure to buy the kit or pushy sales/marketing.

Her courses are bespoke and tailor made to suit you ,so give them a call. They offer refreshers for FREE after you have qualified and offer mentoring through FB group or email/phone.

UK Lash Institute ran by Miranda Tarpey in Luton.

https://g.co/kgs/Qr8q4Y

The best educator and International Trainer and developer of Mega Volume Calculator.

I did my Volume Course there and loved it!

No pressure to buy the kit or pushy sales/marketing.

Her courses are bespoke and tailor made to suit you ,so give them a call. They offer refreshers for FREE after you have qualified and offer mentoring through FB group or email/phone.
One of my girls trained with her. Thoroughly recommend x

It is difficult to start with but with lots of practice you will get better and better. I trained with nouveau for the classic lashes and the training is very good, highly recommend that course. I then went with the british beauty academy for the russian volume. I wouldn't recommend them though. They taught me the basics for russian which I just came away with and practiced. You get what you pay for. Good luck and go for it! X

I started training in lashes last jan. I researched for ages for a course and ended up going with Flirties because I'd heard so many good reviews and they were fantastic. I've since trained in 2 further lash courses with them and now lashing is my second busiest treatment.
I was a model for a friend doing a lash course earlier this year. She'd paid a cheap day course and it really made me realise the difference between a good and bad course, she hasn't lashes since because she doesn't have the confidence. Where as when I did my training I couldn't wait to start and did my first case study the next day :) xx

Latest posts

Back