Lash extension opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
can someone please give me some opinions on what you think of these lash extensions

Attachments

• 20180806_130909.jpg
    20180806_130909.jpg
    809.3 KB · Views: 77
Did you do one eye at a time? It looks like a couple have stuck to one another which can sometimes happen if you do them one after another in a line instead of alternating them inner edge, centre, then outer edge, or doing alternate eyes as the glue doesn’t always get chance to dry.
You have good coverage, although you don’t seem to be getting quite to the lash root.
If you follow Frankie Widdows on Instagram she runs a lash training company and gives great tips on how not to get glue blobs (taking the lash out of the glue slowly) and how to get a good fan even without signing up to a course. Also, you may try putting shorter lashes at the inner and outer corners for a more natural lash line. Best of luck.

it's not my work a girl that works for me dis them I don't do them but I wasn't that impressed with them and thought I would ask for some advice them I could tell her

can someone please give me some opinions on what you think of these lash extensions

Was she attempting the Kim K mapping? Those random long ones look as though she was

Was she attempting the Kim K mapping? Those random long ones look as though she was

I think it's just were she hasn't glued them as close to the root

I think it's just were she hasn't glued them as close to the root

I have just asked her she had a few on.still from another salon those are the longer ones . she didn't have time to remove them as the client was 30 min late

Latest posts

Back