Lash extensions patch test when mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessa1980

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm a mobile lash technician and I wonder what's the best and economical way to do a patch test on a client. It just no practical travel a long way for this, is there an easy way?? 😘😘

Lots of geeks post the test out, but i do not how this would be possible , with lash glue. Why not ring your training company or insurance and see if they can recommend something. x

I don't think it's possible to post a patch test.
My trainer said I just need to drive with the hope they will book.
There must be another way that works, if any of you mobile technicians can tell me?? 😊

Following this thread as I have the same problem

I brought some little bags to post out the glue in but it just evaporated 😁 also following for ideas x

I normally travel to a client for other treatments and I travel on way back to home to the client already booked for lashes just for her patch test. In this way I am sure I did not come just for patch test and I have already earned money from a client :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I charge for a consultation & allergy test £15 - which if they book is redeemable on their lash treatment. I'm not mobile but it can take 15/20 mins to go through things with a client with their questions etc. Not one client has ever refused, & maybe if your mobile it would be better to charge a minimal amount such as £15? X

Thank you for all your replies, I started asking for a £10 non refundable deposit and I explain I will then deduct it from the full amount.

So far I had 2 new clients and they were both fine with this.

So happy you gave me a solution

💋💋💋

im a lash technician with nouveau lashes. we can buy special patch test kits which we can then just send out in the post to them to save driving there and back. to add to this does anyone take a portable side table with them to there clients houses. i am new to being mobile i have a portable bed but im so unsure of how to carry my equipment and where to set it up. should i just buy a portable side table and stool or has anyone got any better ideas

im a lash technician with nouveau lashes. we can buy special patch test kits which we can then just send out in the post to them to save driving there and back. to add to this does anyone take a portable side table with them to there clients houses. i am new to being mobile i have a portable bed but im so unsure of how to carry my equipment and where to set it up. should i just buy a portable side table and stool or has anyone got any better ideas

This threads 2 years old so you might get better answers to your questions making a new post.

The Nouveau patch tests you can send out are for LVL (lash lifts) only. The current way to test for lash extesion glue is to apply 1 or 2 lashes to the client. This has to be done in person. Xx

Latest posts

Back