Lash extensions problem , Help Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merthemer

Reaction score
I had eyelash extensions done under a week ago. For the first couple of days they looked fine if a bit OTT for me as i dont wear much make up it was a bit of a difference. Since then they have started to cross over and droop to the point where some of them are always in my field of vision and really annnoying me! I have also lost quite a number of them and look like i have patches where i have no lashes! I wanted to keep them long term and went to a lady who i found from the lash perfect website. Instead of looking pretty and opening my eyes up they now just look a wonky mess:sad: I have followed the aftercare to the letter and not touched, used facial wipes around my eye area to clean my face.
Im booked in for a refill in just under 2 weeks but the way its going im not going to have any left by then apart from a wonky clumpy mess. I will contact the lady who did them tomorrow but what should i ask for??? , Im obviously not happy i spent a lot of money on something which lasted 4 days then looked a mess . Would i be a candidate for just having some finer ones put on which maybe less likely to droop?
Thank you

It's difficult to say without seeing them. If they have gone droopy it sounds like maybe the extensions were too heavy for your natural lash.

Lash Perfect are a very reputable lash company. I'm sure when you speak to the tech she will advise what's best.

Latest posts

Back