Lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alisonjsavage

Reaction score
Hi All

I am currently looking to do a Lash extension course, but am frazzled from looking at all the different courses, and prices are so different. I want to provide the best in my area but am getting totally confused, do i go with Xtreme cost 1100 for 2 day course or Glam lash 280. Xtreme also say that min price to charge for full set £120, locally beauticians charging £80 think for 3D aaaarrrggghhhh HELP !!!!!

To be honest no one can give you a definitive answer, you simply have to look through all the companies that interest you and weigh up the pros and cons for each.
If I am to give an opinion on through on your thread, I think £1100 for a course does sound expensive to me even if is is for two days and I am assuming it includes the kit?
The price dilemma is a tricky one, again I personally think you need to look at the prices that are being charged around you, in an affluent area I think £120 a set is ok, but I think that is pretty steep, but quality denotes price so as I say it is a tricky one.
Sorry I have not been all that helpful, but hopefully you will soon decide and start enjoying the fun and profitable world of eyelash extensions.
x

I'm in Northampton and I have to say around this area they will not pay £120. Prices range from £40 to £70 here. £1100 I believe to be way to much after all the principal of the training is the same no matter who you decide to go with. Good Luck.

Hi All

I am currently looking to do a Lash extension course, but am frazzled from looking at all the different courses, and prices are so different. I want to provide the best in my area but am getting totally confused, do i go with Xtreme cost 1100 for 2 day course or Glam lash 280. Xtreme also say that min price to charge for full set £120, locally beauticians charging £80 think for 3D aaaarrrggghhhh HELP !!!!!
Hi, our sister company Glam Lash does the course for £150 + kit at £80.
pm me if you need details. Richard

Have a look around here there is lots of threads about the actual training and the products and customer care of the various companies.

As with everything in the end you get what you pay for....the cheapest is not always the best in products and training! Make sure you go for a reputable company that can offer accredited training, good and reliable products and best aftercare as and when you need it as that will help you not only throughout the training and afterwards when you get to offer this to your clients.

As to the prices it really depends on your area and is generally between £85 and £125 but even if there is other therapists in your area charging less it doesnt mean that you need to compete with them on price and be the cheapest as not all products are the same and you might be able to offer a better service or treatment but you can always offer an introductory price to get new clients on board? :hug:

This is just my opinion, so no harsh come backs please!
I am Xtreme all the way,I charge 200+ and have no quarms in explaining to clients EXACTLY why im 'so e[hxpensive' and 9 times out of 10 that client understands why evn when they have had 'cheaper' sets done before-I am not having a dig at anyone here-please dont think that- I thouroughy researched the market looked at other work and had set done myself....this was how I came to my decision, AND ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS!!!!!!:)

AGAIN THIS IS NOT A DIG AT ANYONE ELSE OR ME SELLING IT I SIMPLY MY PASSION

Hi welsh beauty, just out of interest, what do you think is differant and warrants the higher price from extreme? I am genuinely interested, not questioning your decision:hug:
I trained in 2006, and thought my training was very comprehensive. I wonder what else could be taught as i feel you learn tons "on the job". Id love to hear from your experience xx

PS. How envious am I that you can charge £200. Im moving to London!:)

your work is worth £200 sassy:hug:

thanks to everyone for their opinions, i have finally made my mind up and am looking forward to booking my course on tues.............Watch this space :D

thanks to everyone for their opinions, i have finally made my mind up and am looking forward to booking my course on tues.............Watch this space :D xtreme course

This is just my opinion, so no harsh come backs please!
I am Xtreme all the way,I charge 200+ and have no quarms in explaining to clients EXACTLY why im 'so e[hxpensive' and 9 times out of 10 that client understands why evn when they have had 'cheaper' sets done before-I am not having a dig at anyone here-please dont think that- I thouroughy researched the market looked at other work and had set done myself....this was how I came to my decision, AND ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS!!!!!!:)

AGAIN THIS IS NOT A DIG AT ANYONE ELSE OR ME SELLING IT I SIMPLY MY PASSION

Ive just done a lash perfect course..... i would also like to know what the differences are and why the training and cost is so much more? As im very new to this side, I only have myself and lash perfect to work with!

Latest posts

Back