Lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florriedee

Reaction score
Hi Chaps

Does anyone on here do lash extensions? I saw some at Olympia and had a half set done and they look great but I was wondering if anyone here did them and if so, whether they were popular? I have found a salon that does them near me and they charge £120 for a full set - although it is in a very wealthy area of London and it is the most expensive salon of all time from what I can tell! I was just wondering what ppl charged and if they thought it was worth the outlay? Cheers! Lx

YES... I do them

YES... They are very popular

YES... They are worth the outlay

YES.... I LOVE THEM!!!

I charge £100!

For the product i train people in (Flirties) if you were charing £100 you only need to do 8 peoples lashes and you have made your money back from the kit and training (thats if you buy the salon kit, there are smaller and cheaper kits available)

HTH

I do the lash extensions that last 4-6 wks and i charge £20 per set.

I think they are great and give most customers the look they are after. When applied correctly they look completely natural, I personally wouldn't pay £100 for eyelashes no matter how great they were and we all know how much i hate my lashes!

xxx

I think they are great and give most customers the look they are after. When applied correctly they look completely natural, I personally wouldn't pay £100 for eyelashes no matter how great they were and we all know how much i hate my lashes!

xxx

what company do you use? how long does it take you? are they individual?

i also do them i trained with nouveau and i charge £80 for a full set and £30 for an infill

i love them and i have been very pleased with the response in how popular they are xx

I have been doing them for a good while now,
just did a full set yesterday,
i charge £100 but i have them on a special offer at the mo of £50,
they are well worth the money and always look great hth

I have just completed my hollywood eyelash training last week and iam waiting for my kit to come. I cant wait to get started ive got lots of people wanting them done.

Iam wearing them at the moment and i think that it helps when you are offering the service, people ask me if my lashes are real and when i tell them what they are they ask for them doing for themselves.
I also think that they are becoming very popular.:hug:

I have before and after pic's on my profile! Check them out!

what company do you use? how long does it take you? are they individual?

i also do them i trained with nouveau and i charge £80 for a full set and £30 for an infill

i love them and i have been very pleased with the response in how popular they are xx

Oh poo the name escapes me i did the training course at my local college and i've just kept the lashes they used and i order them through the college shop but like i say the name is gone!!! It isn't a big name though i remember that much!

They are individual and it takes me about 1hr sometimes longer. I think they're fab and i wear them also after a pulling session!

I probably should charge more but where i am and because i'm mobile my prices are always way lower than everyone else's! In the small town where i am there is far too many therapists it's cut throat lol!

xxx

Good on you all

Oh poo the name escapes me i did the training course at my local college and i've just kept the lashes they used and i order them through the college shop but like i say the name is gone!!! It isn't a big name though i remember that much!

They are individual and it takes me about 1hr sometimes longer. I think they're fab and i wear them also after a pulling session!

I probably should charge more but where i am and because i'm mobile my prices are always way lower than everyone else's! In the small town where i am there is far too many therapists it's cut throat lol!

xxx

Good on you all

Are they in a bunch of 3?

Everyone has different opinions on lashes.

I certified yesterday with Xtreme Lashes. I trained with them back in March and other plenty of practice I went back for my certification day and was one of three out of seven who passed. They make sure that you're great at what you do before you get a certificate.

Because of the extensive training and the area that I'm in, I can charge £180 for a set. Xtreme do not let you charge less than £120. Purely for the quality of the lashes and the training taken.

I have a set on at the moment and I had about 100 on each eye put on 4 weeks ago and had them infilled at Olympia where only about 15 on each eye were replaced. Not bad at all for 4 weeks worth! And they look absolutely friggin fantastic! I'd post pics of what I've done but have no idea how!

I looked into many companies before I trained and Xtreme were definitely for me. They have only been in the UK for a year or so, but are top dog in the US as they were the company who first used a medical grade adhesive to apply the lashes.

Also, they were the only company to get invited to the Cannes Film Festival to apply lashes on the celebs. That says something in itself.....

HTHs, if you want any more info please let me know.

Eyelash Extensions and Lash Extensions

Here's the link to their website, I'm pleased to say I can offer extensions that look like these!

Last edited:
Gawd - I absolutely LOVE looking at the pics of them. Like the diamante ones and the coloured lashes.

x

Gawd - I absolutely LOVE looking at the pics of them. Like the diamante ones and the coloured lashes.

x

I know what you mean!

xxx

Is it the salon systems eyelashes that you use? These are the ones I am trained with at college and am considering offering them once I have qualified as I cant really afford to set up for the more expesive ones at the moment. x

Is it the salon systems eyelashes that you use? These are the ones I am trained with at college and am considering offering them once I have qualified as I cant really afford to set up for the more expesive ones at the moment. x

Its surprising how little it actually is to set up doing lash extensions.

PM me if you want more info. x

Latest posts

Back