Lash lift aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
I have recently started offering lash lifts and they are going good, but i was wondering if there is anything i can suggest to keep the lashes nourished/conditioned?

I was just thinking more of good aftercare as heard a few stories of overprocessed or dryed out lashes and would hate this so trying to think ahead.

Are there any products to suggest like argan or coconut oil to help and i can give maybe a sample pot out or offer anything you can buy to help ?

Thanks x

I have recently started offering lash lifts and they are going good, but i was wondering if there is anything i can suggest to keep the lashes nourished/conditioned?

I was just thinking more of good aftercare as heard a few stories of overprocessed or dryed out lashes and would hate this so trying to think ahead.

Are there any products to suggest like argan or coconut oil to help and i can give maybe a sample pot out or offer anything you can buy to help ?

Thanks x
Did you get your answer? This is one of my questions too. Some girls say the oil may interfere with their next lash lift other girls say the lift will drop faster. But I don't want Thur lashes to get frizzy either :(

A lash serum is the best thing to use.

Did you get your answer? This is one of my questions too. Some girls say the oil may interfere with their next lash lift other girls say the lift will drop faster. But I don't want Thur lashes to get frizzy either :(
I don't think they'll get frizzy unless you over process them, in which case oil won't save them!

They look better and last longer if they use a keratin infused after product daily. That being said most people are cheap and don't want to buy the aftercare. I explain that it is a drying process and for their first time they can use coconut oil but if they want to have the service done on a regular basis they should invest in a good keratin lotion or keep their visits at least 2 mnths apart.

Latest posts

Back