Lash lift and facial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

act123

Reaction score
I’ve had a client that wants to book in for a lash lift and a facial at the same time, at first I thought it would be fine but now I’m doubting whether it will be or not due to all the products.

I use kaeso for facials and it says oil free so I wouldn’t have thought it would effect the final result of the lashes.

I’m wondering whether I should say to split the treatments up or what order I should do the treatments?

Personally I’d do the facial first as you use eye cleanser etc on the eye area. Just avoid getting other products on the lashes. Then do the lash lift afterwards while your client is chilled and clean. Other wise you’d be touching the lashes afterwards with cleanser and water and other products.

It might depend on the lash lift but theoretically no product you apply to the lashes after the lift has been completed should affect the lift if the structure is set. The lift basically changes the structure of the hair and once all steps are completed water or moisturiser would not affect the outcome.
I have even gone into the steamroom straight after the appointment and not had any issues so I personally would have no hesitation of having a facial and lift on the same day. If you are unsure maybe contact your supplier as they will be able to tell you more about their products?

I’ve had a client that wants to book in for a lash lift and a facial at the same time, at first I thought it would be fine but now I’m doubting whether it will be or not due to all the products.

I use kaeso for facials and it says oil free so I wouldn’t have thought it would effect the final result of the lashes.

I’m wondering whether I should say to split the treatments up or what order I should do the treatments?

hi lovely

where did you do your facial training. is it a good earner as im thinking to add it on too

hi lovely

where did you do your facial training. is it a good earner as im thinking to add it on too

Facials are definitely a very popular treatment with my clients. I trained at college when I was younger for a year.

Latest posts

Back