Lash lift and tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B_lauren_x

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm really new to lash lift and tint but would like some help.
I work from home or mobile and near me there isn't many places that offer this treatment! So if anyone's happy to tell....
What's your prices for this procedure? And it won't be LVL
Thanks in advance

Hi there!

I trained with gateway and use Eyeluvlash products, I paid £100 for the complete kit which came with client patch test/consultation cards too, really pleased, you get sashays of product and if you seal them properly and squeeze into a ring you can re-use or you will be wasting product each time.

It takes me about an hour and 10 minutes from start to finish now (used to take nearly 2) and I charge £28 - I am very busy with these.

If you have Facebook or Instagram post before and after pictures, that really works for me and I also mention in advertising that it's no glue, no extensions & no maintenance!

Took me a while to learn that it's not so much the placement of the lashes on the shield rather the placement of the product, literally where the shield starts is where you want to place the solution :) this for me has given the best result - il pop some pictures up! Good luck!!! X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    404.1 KB · Views: 30
I use flirties takes me 45 mins and charge £35 for lash lift and colour boost

Is a lash lift the new "eyelash perm" with a different name?

Is a lash lift the new "eyelash perm" with a different name?
My tutor told me it's pretty much the same as a lash perm it's just the shield is now used instead of (not sure what they are called) I think it's those mini perming rods? X

I use flirties takes me 45 mins and charge £35 for lash lift and colour boost
Hi there,

what brand would you use and which ones "no go" for you?
Thanks

Hi there,

what brand would you use and which ones "no go" for you?
Thanks
Like I said I use flirties curve and love the look I get from it [emoji12]I can't really say anything about the others only hearsay

Hi all[emoji5]️I am interested in adding this treatment to my mobile business. What do you take for the client to lie on? A couch or any other suggestions please x

Hi all[emoji5]️I am interested in adding this treatment to my mobile business. What do you take for the client to lie on? A couch or any other suggestions please x
I have a bad back so don't carry a couch, most of my clients are word of mouth or friends of friends so I will literally ask them to lay on their sofa, I sit at the end of the sofa with a chair (they usually have a dining room chair etc) and I do it that way, if it's friends then we are both on the sofa with their head resting on my lap etc

If i was doing this for clients that I didn't know, I personally would use a couch :) x

Thank you so much. I don't drive at the moment and just was wondering how others offered their treatments. Thank you so much x

Latest posts

Back