Lash lift and tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maka

Reaction score
Hi, please advise me if someone had similar situation. I’m mobile beautician and working through beauty app and client had allergies reaction after lash lift and tint. Patch test not been done as the company where Im working should provide for client as I don’t have any client info before appointment. So now client blame me and want compensation

I think it would depend whether you are employed by this company in which case your client would need to contact them but if you are self employed and it is your client then it is your responsibility and you will be liable for any claim from the client x

Hi, please advise me if someone had similar situation. I’m mobile beautician and working through beauty app and client had allergies reaction after lash lift and tint. Patch test not been done as the company where Im working should provide for client as I don’t have any client info before appointment. So now client blame me and want compensation

You know you need to patch test. This means whether you booked them in or not. Your client, your responsibility. This company knows that and is probably causing a lot of problems for a lot of therapists. There is money to be made off clients that want treatments ‘now’ and are willing to risk their safety to have it; and therapists that don’t question it.

You can fend them off by giving them the companies insurance details (if they have them) or by referring them back to the company. But ultimately, you did it so it’s probably going to be your liability.

You must not apologise (I know it’s hard but it makes you liable). Once they have insurance info for you or the company, you are not to speak with them and say you’ve been advised not to. No matter how bad it gets, even if social media becomes involved.

This is going to be a shitstorm, so be prepared. You could get a solicitor and check through all this companies information, you could probably go for it and sue them make them change their ways. It will take time and money and there is no guarantee. But for your own well-being, you need to get in touch with your insurer. They will still back you up even if you’ve fucked up. That’s what we pay them for. They will send a loss adjuster to you and he will take a statement. It will go on from there. Have your nearest and dearest around you. You will need to have support. This could be a rough year.

Yes it’s problem now with this company as they said that Im self employed and have to take responsibility but not really understand for what they take responsibility as they taking a lot of money from as. Really sad now that we working and don’t know how they put as in risk

Have someone dealt similar situation in court??

Latest posts

Back