Lash lift gone wrong after 24 hrs? Pics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Selman

Reaction score
Help! My client just sent me photos of her lashes. After 24hrs (that's the timeline I prescribe) she washed her face and her lashes were all lopsided and weird! What happened? She claimed she sleeps on her back. I use elleebana, I think this was the large rod. She had quite long lashes to begin with. How do I even fix it? I'm not sure combing solution through will help with how pushed to the side they are?

Attachments

• received_10155175930732984.jpeg
    received_10155175930732984.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 479
  • received_10155175930752984.jpeg
    received_10155175930752984.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 475
  • 20171014_120713.jpg
    20171014_120713.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 508
She may start off on her back and wake up on her back but I think she must have slept on one side partly on her face at some point. Apart from sleeping on them to squash them to one side like this, i cannot think of any other way this would happen.

I would use the neautitaliser (step2) and comb through lashes. Obviously keeping clients eyes closed try using pads etc as you would a lash tint leave on for approx 6mins then remove. Lashes should be straight again.

Tra
I would use the neautitaliser (step2) and comb through lashes. Obviously keeping clients eyes closed try using pads etc as you would a lash tint leave on for approx 6mins then remove. Lashes should be straight again.

Really? Just the neautraliser and no lift lotion. I was going to comb both solutions through for just a couple minutes each to relax and straighten out the lift. Now I'm not sure what to do

So I corrected them by combing lifting solution through for 2 minutes and neautraliser through for 2 minutes, one eye at a time. They did look better when she left so fingers crossed they stay that way. I think the problem was she had a deep brow bone and long lashes. So after she left they tucked all sidewards under the brow bone and continued setting that way. Will have to use extra large rod on her next time in light of the deeper brow bone.

Keep us posted next time if you use the large rod. Personally I still think she laid on them [emoji51]

Sorry for delay (been on holiday). I was told that step 2 would relax a lift/perm. Thankfully never needed to do so myself. Maybe a hairdresser could confirm as if a perm needs straightened I am sure they only brush through neutraliser..... happy to be corrected.

Latest posts

Back