Lash lift help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I currently use Ellebanna and at first i loved it but I've noticed with several clients, that the grow out is very sloppy (Lashes bent and pointing all different ways) at first I thought maybe they were being over processed so I really took the time to thoroughly cleanse them and even not leave the solution on add long but I still notice the sloppy grow out. I've talked to quite a few other lash artists and they said the same thing. Does anyone else use Elleebana and notice this? Also I'm interested in using Lash Stuff, does anyone use it and if so how do they like it? Thanks! Xo[emoji171]

I cant pass comment on Ellebana itself but I have tried a similar system with shorter development times and there was a few problems with either the lift dropping quickly or the lashes being "stressed" and I think its down to the solutions having to be more aggressive to achieve the results in a shorter time. It only saves a few minutes compared to other systems so I prefer the reliable results there but I have also not heard of or tried Lash Stuff so cant comment on that either

Latest posts

Back