Lash lift issue?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staystrongsoa

Reaction score
Hi guys, i had a client in a couple of weeks ago for a lash lift, I’ve been doing this treatment for about a year now with no complaints or issues but this girl has just messaged saying she’s had quite a lot of falling in one eye whilst the other is fine. She says that someone has told her I didn’t leave the solutions on for long enough?

Now I use Salon Systems own brand of lash lift solutions and the max time I leave it on is about 12 minutes which is what I was told in my training but I was trained with Lash Base. Can anyone give me any advice on either why they think this has happened or any advice on my timings?

Thanks in advance!

It could be any number of things.....don't get side tracked by the brand.
In my opinion, all the brands are basically made of similar ingredients, its technique that makes ALL the difference.
The 'weak' result on one eye could have been caused by a residue of make up.
You might have placed the lashes better on the shield of one eye - making the other look less lifted.
You could of under developed one eye.
Perhaps you didn't remove the perming lotion well enough before applying the neutralizer.
You didn't leave the neutralizer on long enough.......
As you can see there are many things that can impact the result.
What do your before and after photos look like ....has she sent you a picture of them now?

Latest posts

Back