Lash lift products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy Baker

Reaction score
Hi I've recently trained in lash lifting and i'm looking to get myself a kit. What brand do you recommend? A lot of people recommend salon system.

Are the sachets of the solutions more cost effective than the little bottles? And should i opt for a started kit or buy the items individually?

TIA x

Hi I've recently trained in lash lifting and i'm looking to get myself a kit. What brand do you recommend? A lot of people recommend salon system.

Are the sachets of the solutions more cost effective than the little bottles? And should i opt for a started kit or buy the items individually?

TIA x
I recommend Flirties, the sachets are more cost effective if you're not doing many a week.

TIA x
I second flirties if you think you are going to be quite busy then get sachets. You can get anout 3 people from 1 sachet as long as you do them within 24 hours. When I first started out I used bottles for the first few months because I wasn't very busy. I think they last about 3 months once opened

Latest posts

Back