Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire12

Reaction score
Hi, I’ve been using elleebanna to do lash lifts. When it is done the lashes look lovely but after a few weeks, some peoples lashes seem to have some bent up, some a little crooked and then some just normal.
I’ve been really careful to ensure that all product is removed correctly.
Has anyone else had this problem or have any ideas what is going wrong? I’m considering training with another product, is it worth doing this?Thanks,

Could it be that the lashes are overprocessed or that the solution is applied too far up?
I cant comment on Ellebana but I find the lifts we do tend to just grow out. You still get some straight (new) lashes and the curl on the lifted ones growing out but there should be no crooked lashes.

Can you post your method and we can comment on that with suggestions? :)

I use Elleebana too, it seems a bit strange this is only happening after a few weeks? I would have thought if you are applying the solutions too high up, leaving them on too long or not removing them totally, the lashes would frazzle the same day?
I've only been doing lifts for a few months, so can't really advise but am interested to see what experienced members think.
Is it just the odd client you are having this trouble with?
I was taught to only apply the solutions 1mm & as close to the lash line as possible and to use 7 minutes and 6 minutes for the first client visit.

Latest posts

Back