Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get sealed patch tests from?

I dont want to keep opening sachets?

Does anyone know where i can get sealed patch tests from?

I dont want to keep opening sachets?

Does your brand do bottled lotions aswell?

I’d avoid using anything that isn’t the brand you are using to do the patch tests.

I seal my half open sachets with cello tape which seems to be the most effective way to stop them going off when I’ve got someone having a lift fairly soon after the one I’ve just done. Wipe around the inside opening so it’s dry or the solution leaks out onto the tape and air can get in. I tend to only keep them for future patch tests if I haven’t got another lift to do soon.

I used to use the little bottles of solution but just found they weren’t as good at lifting where they were opened all the time so I also squeeze the leftover sachets of lotions into the matching pots as my ‘patch test pots.’ No need to keep opening fresh sachets, it never runs out as I always have a dot or so left from the last lift I do. Just have to use the pot up and then it’s ready to store leftovers. The conditioner one usually is first to run out so that’s a good one to clean out and use to store the perm or fix then you don’t have to compromise on the quality of lift by using the potted one.

Does your brand do bottled lotions aswell?

I’d avoid using anything that isn’t the brand you are using to do the patch tests.

I seal my half open sachets with cello tape which seems to be the most effective way to stop them going off when I’ve got someone having a lift fairly soon after the one I’ve just done. Wipe around the inside opening so it’s dry or the solution leaks out onto the tape and air can get in. I tend to only keep them for future patch tests if I haven’t got another lift to do soon.

I used to use the little bottles of solution but just found they weren’t as good at lifting where they were opened all the time so I also squeeze the leftover sachets of lotions into the matching pots as my ‘patch test pots.’ No need to keep opening fresh sachets, it never runs out as I always have a dot or so left from the last lift I do. Just have to use the pot up and then it’s ready to store leftovers. The conditioner one usually is first to run out so that’s a good one to clean out and use to store the perm or fix then you don’t have to compromise on the quality of lift by using the potted one.
I use the sachets. How long are they safe to use? Someone said 3 days if kept in fridge?

You can re-seal a sachet and use for your patch tests

Flirties sell the sachets on their website x

Latest posts

Back