Lash lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ulittlebeauty16

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

I wondered if anyone could advise me...

If you are qualified in eyelash perming, do you also need to be qualified in eyelash lifting to be able to offer the lifting treatment??

Thanks in advance :)

You are always better to train in the chosen treatment your wanting to perform and normally insurance ask for it as well. There are some companies selling conversion courses for people who are trained in perms wanting to convert to lifts at a reduced price [emoji106][emoji106]

This is true I will have a little look around for a course :)

I know Flirties do the lash lift course and also do conversion courses at a special price [emoji106]

Check with your insurance. Some don't require you to have a separate qualification as the procedure is more or less the same except one uses rods and one uses shields :)

Hi am trained in lash perming but haven't trained in lash lifting and have been doing lash lifting for a while now. I really don't think you need to pay and train when you do lash perming. It's virtually the same treatment but with shields rather than rods. I also checked with insurance and yes you are covered as it's the same products. X

Hey Geeks,

I wondered if anyone could advise me...

If you are qualified in eyelash perming, do you also need to be qualified in eyelash lifting to be able to offer the lifting treatment??

Thanks in advance :)
I'm in the same boat trained in nvq2 beauty with lash perming but was told lash lift is the same as what I'm already trained in just using shields instead of rods! Been trying to find either a refresher or something in my area but no luck!

Latest posts

Back