Lash Perfect patch test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautG

Reaction score
Good evening geeks

I do apologise as I know there are loads of threads on patch testing for semi permanent lashes, I trained with lash perfect last January & did a handful of sets after I had qualified.

I've not really promoted them much since but am going to as recently had people enquire so I wanted to ask if anybody could clarify the most up to date patch test requirements for lash perfect? as I feel a bit vague about it all.

Thank you

I apply a few lashes to one eye using all the products I would use in a full treatment - patches, pre treatment lotiony thing (sorry the name evades me at the minute)! glue, a few lashes so the client can fully decide what's best for them etc.
Hope that helps x

That's great, thank you for your reply! X

I done a lash perfect course last week, I was adviced you don't need to do patch test unless if client has sensitive skin. Hth

That's right Sapna. BUT you may find your insurance is invalid if you don't patch test. Always best to check with your insurance guidelines. And to be honest I would not be doing an eye treatment without a patch test. It's too risky x

Latest posts

Back