Lash perm, let's bring it back!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look really good where would you buy them from? I got the usual rods which are ok but these look like you could reuse them can you ?? :)

These look really good where would you buy them from? I got the usual rods which are ok but these look like you could reuse them can you ?? :)

They are salon system ones come in medium and large.they are completely reusable just wipe down after with oil free make up remover to get the solution off.

I used medium on my clients eyelashes and got a fantastic result they are very good xx

That sounds great thankyou for that info :)

What a great thread!!
I always liked eyelash perming to do as a treatment and to have it done! It's so hard to get people to realise what it is and whenever i say eyelash perm they seem to laugh....
A new updated name is just what it needs!

Also, with the 'lash lifts' and 'lvl', can you do the treatment on clients going through chemotherapy?

Thanks in advance for any help :D

I use the iappeal lash lift, brilliant as it comes with the silicone pads instead of the fiddly rollers and their glue is amazing not like the latex one that comes with usual kits!! I get fab results and it's last about 8weeks!

X

Latest posts

Back