Last minute cancellations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Thankfully not many people do this to me now as I always put on my Facebook page my policies is to let me know within 24 hours of your appointment if you need to cancel.

Obviously it goes a bit wrong when sickness is involved but clearly my lady who just cancelled knew her child was ill this morning yet she cancelled 20 minutes before the appointment after lunch and tried to make it seem okay by saying I don't want to bring the illness to you which is something always ask them to avoid as I have a bad immune system.
I text her saying no that's fine don't worry about it but can you let me know in advance in future as I can get someone in the space.
20 minutes means I can't get anyone in however I feel really bad for saying this now on text message and have a feeling she's going to take the hump!!! It's just not fair , I've lost money now how do I make them realise that when they don't turn up I lose money???

i would start taking deposits that are nonrefundable and just take it off the price of their treatment
its the only thing i can think of, just get them to send it through pay pal or something even if its only £5 its something to convince them to come and if they dont its free money to you x

I pay £20 for my eyelash extensions - which is non refundable deposit and secures my appointment. More than happy to pay this and from a business perspective your time is still covered. X

Latest posts

Back