lateral skin around nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
I know this isn't strictly nails, but I thought I'd ask the experts.

I use handcream regularly, but in the last few days have found the skin at the sides of my nails has become really hard - just right for nibbling (lol) so can some one point me in the right direction of what to use to get rid of the problem before the skin gets bitten away....

thanks geeks x

sugarbabe said:
I know this isn't strictly nails, but I thought I'd ask the experts.

I use handcream regularly, but in the last few days have found the skin at the sides of my nails has become really hard - just right for nibbling (lol) so can some one point me in the right direction of what to use to get rid of the problem before the skin gets bitten away....

thanks geeks x

i'd use a good cuticle oil like Solar Oil and some parafin wax manicures will help that penetrate and get that tissue softer try using the oil 3 times daily - but dont bite it away it will just come back harder!

In addtion you could use a Cuticle Remover without AHA's as these must be rinsed off...I know Creative sell one which would be ideal for your hard skin around the lateral nai fold..

Latest posts

Back