Leaflets in town centre?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkknailss

www.luxetanning.co.uk #Princess
Reaction score
Ok so I was thinking that as my spray tanning business is completely **** right now I could get a couple girls give them a free spray tan and get them to hand out leaflets in croydon town center? Little shorts n tops should do the trick as its a proper busy shopping area and lots of people who tan!

Some places you have to have a license permit thing from the council to be allowed to hand out leaflets in a town just to prewarn you :)

Definitely check with the council first as you could land up with a big fine. Some councils like mine dont allow any leafleting at all.

Call your council and ask them about it. If you see leafleting happening regularly then your in luck.
If you do male tanning too then consider one man to every 2 women you send out too.
Ooh I can see him now, super tight white tshirt, big muscles, short dark hair pushed slightly to one side, black shorts........ Yummy! Oh and a gorgeous tan :)

Get the women in bright summer colours, such as a bright orange belly top to show off as much skin as possible and bright hot pants (I get mine on eBay, about £5 for the wet look ones). Xoxo

Latest posts

Back