LED lamp suddenly not curing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saharanails

Reaction score
Iv had my gellux LED lamp for about 3 years and recently Iv had a few nails here and there not curing! Really odd!
I have not changed anything!
Do these lamps need replacing after a certain amount of time?
I'm thinking of replacing it now as can't risk it keep doing it..
What lamps do you all use? I need one with a removable plate to do feet and ideally I'd like one that has a sensor and switches itself on?
Thanks

After 3 years it probably just needs replacing.

I use Gelish so I have the 18g which has a removable plate for feet & a sensor.

But I'd recommend whichever lamp is designed to go with the brand of gel you are using. x

I thought it maybe just worn out but it does state the bulbs should last 60000 hours which means I would of had to have it ok for 54 hours a day [emoji23]
I use gellux but some ibd colours too with gellux base & top so I guess il just have to buy another gellux [emoji4]

Complain to the store you bought it from?
Alternatively, contact Gellux head office and ask them to service it?

It's out of warranty so yes you could send it back to the manufacturer as AcidPerm said but It will be at your expense and the repair (if it can be repaired) will also be at your expense.
When u think about how much that will cost you might as well just replace it for the price of a new one.
x

It's not some of your clients going in the lamp too far if they have long nails is it? I have had the odd client that struggles with middle fingers because they go in too far?! Xx

Latest posts

Back