Light Elegance color gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ficklbum

Reaction score
Considering trying them out! Any opinions? Durability? Shine? Picture examples?? Anything would be nice as I can't seem to find too many photo reviews on the internet

Hey! Saw this is an old thread but I'll be more than happy to help you out. I use everything from LE

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448316994.711953.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448317017.287647.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448317033.116263.jpg

I think they are the best brand ever

There are lots on Instagram x

I tried them about 4 years ago and they were ok just about but did have some peeling issues, hope these have been improved

I tried them about 4 years ago and they were ok just about but did have some peeling issues, hope these have been improved

I've never had peeling issues with LE but with another brand but that was only because i didn't buff before applying

We used them in class, it is to die for! It was suggested to us to get the starter kit and mostly glitters (to begin with) because there is no other glitter like it. The colours themselves are also really nice

There are plenty of good glitters about . They are not the only ones who have glitters to die for ;) These are all Defianze Glitters

champagne truffle and viva las vegas.jpg
champange truffle.jpg
Muscari.jpg

Putting on the ritz.jpg

Last edited:
We used them in class, it is to die for! It was suggested to us to get the starter kit and mostly glitters (to begin with) because there is no other glitter like it. The colours themselves are also really nice

I love their glitters. I just love glitter in general [emoji7][emoji173]️[emoji184]

I love them! Like I am switching brands completely

I love them! Like I am switching brands completely

You won't regret it! Are you going to use the whole gel system or just the colours and glitters? [emoji182]

I have 18 gel polishes in my basket for starters and I'm hoping to book training for hard gel in the new year. I've been lusting after these glitters on Instagram for ages x

I have 18 gel polishes in my basket for starters and I'm hoping to book training for hard gel in the new year. I've been lusting after these glitters on Instagram for ages x

You're already addicted and you haven't even started haha. I'm hooked! I've been using light elegance for just over a year now and I've already got 150+ glitters and colours [emoji23]

Are you able to use the colours on top of another gel brand?

Are you able to use the colours on top of another gel brand?

You mean like on top of a different builder? Yes it is possible. Some techs even use it on top of acrylics so it's possible xx

Yes so once I have completed the hard gel extensions I can use these on top? Similar to just using gel polish on top? (I know it's not gel polish but just example :))
Yaaaay!
I've been wanting to try these for ages but didn't want to completely change brands! I follow Celina Ryden on Instagram and her nails are insane :D

Yes so once I have completed the hard gel extensions I can use these on top? Similar to just using gel polish on top? (I know it's not gel polish but just example :))
Yaaaay!
I've been wanting to try these for ages but didn't want to completely change brands! I follow Celina Ryden on Instagram and her nails are insane :D

Yeah that's fine. Celina is the ultimate nail goddess!!!!

Latest posts

Back