Light Elegance UV Gels and LED/UV Gel Polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missashhh

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I noticed there wasn't alot of information on the board about the brand Light Elegance. Their colors and glitters in particular really intrigue me. I've used a couple just playing around and the glitter gels are stunning. Since I'm new at this, I was wondering if any of you have a few moments if you could poke around on their site and tell me what you gather as far as thoughts/ideas/insight of their products/education?

Light Elegance - Professional UV and LED Cured Gel Polish and Glitter Gel, Building Gels, Acrylics, Brushes & More

Honestly, I really want to use their products but I don't know if it's the best I could use starting out? Their (YouTube) educational videos seem kind of limited and I'm thinking their education may be a little less than accessible since they are based in Las Vegas and I am in Florida. Their "instructions" just consist of print out sheets. I want to start out doing gel polish, their P+ version of Shellac. It should be okay for that..right?

If a company/product draws you in...is it sometimes best to just jump right in and try out a kit or is it best to spend your money on a product that you don't feel as skeptical about? But I looooove their color range!

I recommend that you ask this question on this USA forum. A number of people there use LE products and will be happy to give advice. BTW, LE is based in OR not NV.

BeautyTech Forums - NailTech Connect

I am from the US as well. The US forum is not very active anymore at all. I am not sure what has happened, but this Nail Geek forum has (unfortunately for us in the States) become a much, much better resource of information. So I am not sure you will get much of a response at all about the Light Elegance products there, but if Darcy sees your post she may be able to help you. I would suggest maybe contacting Light Elegance directly.

I use most of their products, and the company has great customer service and very nice products. Their soak off gel polish line just came out as a reformulated second launch, and the glitter gels in particular are stunning - my box of colors just came two days ago. They are just WOW!! (However, I feel the glitters are different than regular gel polishes such as Gelish or Shellac - thicker maybe?) I cannot give you an idea about how long it takes to soak off their gel polish as yet as I don't have them long enough to tell.

I do have to say one of the most frustrating things has been the ability to get some one on one education with the Light Elegance products. It may help you to find someone that does a class of non product specific education and ask if they would mind helping you with the Light Elegance line. We have done this.

Also, I have mentioned their UV lamp on this forum before, because Light Elegance has a very, very good UV lamp as well. It is the only one we use. Jim, one of the owners of Light Elegance, knows his lamp technology.

Latest posts

Back