Lipofirm plus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swilks12

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone have an experience (good or bad) with this machine? Got a demo booked for fri and just wanted some honest feedback rather than the sales patter!

TIA

I have a friend who uses this machine with excellent results. So good that I've considered getting one. I'll pm you x

Hi all,

Does anyone have an experience (good or bad) with this machine? Got a demo booked for fri and just wanted some honest feedback rather than the sales patter!

TIA
Hi, how did you get on? I'm also interested in Lipofirm so I would really appreciate any feedback how it's going, if you bought one

Hi all,

TIA
Hi all,

TIA
Hi there
I have this machine . If you PM me I will give you honest feedback . Good and bad . Thanks

Hi. I am also interested in getting a lipofirm plus, I have no idea where to start looking and what the training and costs are. Can someone point me in the right direction please x

I enquired as the machine looks incredible but it's completely out of my price range at the moment due to taking on other equipment.
I really do wonder how some places afford to have multiple machines when they cost so much! I don't have any debt in my business so I always prefer to outright purchase. But this is defiantly a machine I've been talking about to my husband!

I have a Lipofirm Plus that I am selling. I am closing down my salon at the end of next month so if anyone is interested then message me :)

Latest posts

Back