Lisap Easy/LK problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sazarenie

Reaction score
Hi

Could do with a little help.Does anyone use Lisap easy? I have applied 6/56 +6% onto a root base 6 and they have gone a deep plum !! client not happy as her ends are orange/red which she likes. I thought 6.56 would have blended nice.She coming back in but i dont know what to do ! she wont have it combed through in fear of her whole head of hair going purple !

Any one Thanks so much xx

I've never used them colours so can.t say much about them sorry :-(
Have you done her hair before? is the colour on the ends a salon colour or home dye?
Do you have scalp bleach if you do I'd put a weak bleach on the roots keep an eye on it and once you see the purple lifting rinse it off and apply desired colour.

Have you used any other colour lines? What colour would you say the ends of her hair are?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Hi

Thanks for your reply. Yeah new client!! but has had previous professional colour that has washed up to a coppery brown which she loves kind of like a darker 7/4 in koleston?
Lisap is 100% ammonia free and this is why she came to my salon. Tried to match it up i know its never a good idea ! but really glad i did not comb it through i would have been dealing with plum hair ! will try the light bleach bath and see how i get on thanks xx

Latest posts

Back