Lob sided bobs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireJones

Reaction score
Just watching Michael buble and the lady who he is interviewing as this weird cut, I've seen another couple on tv today, what do you geeks think of it? To me it's like they have forgot to cut the other side. Not my favourite style 😊

Dawn French? I like it, it's different. Also known as "asymmetric".

That's the word, I typed that in the title then thought it wasn't right. I prefer the shorter style. And couldn't think of her name... Some reason I had caroline quinton in my head.

I think it depends how much of a difference in length there is, Cheryl cole had hers in the style a couple of months ago and it looked awfull but as long as it looks like its meant to be like it, it looks nice :)

I really like asymmetric hair, I used to have mine spiked at around 1.5cm going down to shoulder length on the left, after about 2 months I put 18inch extensions in to make it more of a dramatic change, just a shame I'm not snap happy with the camera, would have had it done again, it was a tutor in college that cut it all xoxo

Latest posts

Back