Logos/Pictures for your website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

After reading through a lot of topics about starting up your own website and having a nosey at everyones website its inspired me to make up my own site. So I've spent all day working on it and still got a lot to do.

For those of you who have a website how did you go about getting your salon logo made and did you take the pictures yourselves?

I really need some pictures on my site

Thanks
Carron

Carl / Extentionise on this site does logos for you and has done quite a lot of them for geeks, mine was done by him.

Have you got a friend that has a good quality camera? Ask them to come to yours and take some photos of you doing treatments.

buy pictures from fotolia, some of the pictures on my site are from fotolia and the others are my own, I got a professional photographer and model in and he snapped away, I paid them both in treatments.

You could also try Wikimedia Commons, and other web sites offering free stock photos, although with some, you do need to put an attribution with the image (I've used some Wikimedia images on Salon Guinea Pig, and have added the attribution in the "alt" tag for the images)...

Latest posts

Back