Long lasting bright hair colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayla...x

Reaction score
I die my hair quite alot and tend to keep to the red or purple colours and have used a range of different hairdyes including box dyes :o, just to see which one holds in the longest but havent yet found a bright longlasting one as they seem to fade alot after 1 wash, by the end of the week my hairs a peachy blonde colour, could anyone recomend any long lasting bright hairdyes :)

You should try the goldwell Elumen range. Great range of colours the best last a long time , one of the best red / purples and even blue . If u Pre lighten the hair before you will get a great coverage and hold , for extra hold you need the lock Elumen which you put on as you washing of leave for 5 mins . I'd say it last 8 weeks but can sometimes get even longer with out to much fade

HI, I have Goldwell in my salon and they do great reds, they have just brought out a new set of reds which has 8 new colours & Red Effects which has 5 new colours (for foils - claim they lift 4 shades) they are reds from orange to violet, and everything in between.

I have tried all the usual anti fade measures cold water, quick washes etc but Purology shampoo & conditioner seems to be the best for me - if you do a search you will see lots of positive comments about the range. x

PS I do not use Elumen but have heard it is Fab.

thanks for the info guys im gna get researching an order one of each to try them and have a look at the shampoos , thanks for your help :)

I defo recommend the Elumen range if u get a lot a people who like bright long lasting colour , I've tryed many bright colour and not as good as Elumen

I defo recommend the Elumen range if u get a lot a people who like bright long lasting colour , I've tryed many bright colour and not as good as Elumen

I have had a look online but cant seem to view there range of shades the website messes up lol :-S

A girl I'm my salon where I work had bright hair like your colour and she uses goldwell, it is actually darker when its applied and goes brighter when it's fades!! Doesnt make sense I know lol!! Xx

Would definately recommend the elumen range and definately pre lighten the hair before for extra vibrancy if you stick to the 1 shade of colour definately use lock the shampoo is called wash and the conditioner called treat definately a must to keep it in tip top condition although b careful that when using it you use the elumen bowls and clips as its like glue and will ruin every other bowl . If you change your colour alot i would go for effects because elumen is so bright its a nightmare to try and remove if you change your colour alot i had the blue and absolutely loved it amazing colours and smells nice too x

Latest posts

Back