Looking for a A cheap nail supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyuk

Reaction score
Hi all after searching and searching through tons of site including ebay i still havent found a good nail supply all thought ive ordered things from ebay I not confident enough to buy the main products such as uv liquid or powder as i dont really know if they are selling the right stuff if anyone can point me in the right directin I would so appreicate it.

Thanks Kelly

Hi there
Kellie

Go to top right of page . Click onto Site Stuff.
Scroll down to links.
There you will find ALL n more.

HtH
XX J XX

kellyuk said:
Hi all after searching and searching through tons of site including ebay i still havent found a good nail supply all thought ive ordered things from ebay I not confident enough to buy the main products such as uv liquid or powder as i dont really know if they are selling the right stuff if anyone can point me in the right directin I would so appreicate it.

Thanks Kelly

Are you looking for cheap products to practise with or are you looking to use them to work with? You can pick up stuff fairly cheaply from your local beauty wholesaler, eg, Sally's, etc. but it may not be the best quality. If you are looking for something to use long term, it is worth spending a little more to buy the best quality products you can afford. However, some companies will only sell their l&p, etc if you train with them. HTHs

try millenium nails - they very cheap and the tips are ok but you have to thin them out abit

if i were you, i would do a search on training. this will guide you to do the best training first so you know what you are looking for.

like millions of other techs, when i first started nails, i went for cheap products to practice with..however, you get what you pay for therefore cheap products using means cheap/bad quality. leading you to problems and they are harder to work with.

i trained with creative after having so many problems and have never looked back. i've now got perfect products that are easy to work with and less problems.

i have spent a fortune on products that are horrible and have waisted so much money. i just wish i had done the right thing to start with and i would have saved myself so much time and money.

Millenium do great deals on files brushes and tips (in my opinion) but i really would advise you to not buy cheap products (i.e liquid and powder from ebay). you will find it hard work.

Pay the extra and do training (i recommend creative but do a search and see what suits you). it might be expensive but will save you money in the long run

Totally agree with Emma about buying cheap products when you first start out.There is a massive difference in the cheap and expensive products in the nail industry. Many of us thought the stuff was expensive and went down the cheap way and learnt our lesson the hard way. You end up spending more in the end by doing it this way.

Saying this I started off with Millennium liquid and powder and found it to be the best of the not so expensive brands of systems. The only reason why I dont use it anymore is because I've totally transformed to biosculpture gel which I enjoy using.

Save up your money, be patient and go for quality products and training.

Sometimes cheap works out expensive in the long run. I bought some cheap files once and I had to use a new file for each person as they went blunt and snapped in the middle.

The way I'd do it is, look at the brand that you'd really like to use, if money was not object. Then, replace the things that are just as good from somewhere else, such as dappen dishes, containers, lint free pads.

Always spend your money on a good brush and good products. Files are important too so buy decent files but like I said, some of the stuff can be bought elsewhere. Also, don't assume that because it's a good brand that they're loads more expensive as sometimes it works out to pence. xxx

If you can get to Manchester in October for the Professional Beauty show you will be able to have a good look at what's available. Plus you can get help & advise from people. If you do think of doing some extra training, this could be a great way get info about courses too.

nicjill said:
If you can get to Manchester in October for the Professional Beauty show you will be able to have a good look at what's available. Plus you can get help & advise from people. If you do think of doing some extra training, this could be a great way get info about courses too.

theres also a show at earls court, london september 11 +12.

Cheap does not always mean bad, just as more expensive is not always better.

However..........if you want to or are doing nails professionally, just finding the cheapest is not the place to start. As Kimmi said, it can sometimes cost more than you think!

If it really is professional products you are looking for, look further than the price, e.g technical support, availability of MSDS (required by local authorities) sped of delivery etc etc

If it's a hobby of yours, no prob; if it's serious, take it seriously

Latest posts

Back