Looking for a good spray tan range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amethyst

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first time on here - but Im sure I'll be picking your brains for all sorts of advice!!! Im in the process of setting up my own Beauty Salon and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good spray tan to introduce?

I've only really used St Tropez cream application but can see the many advantages to having spray tan treatments instead... There seems to be a lot of different options out there so its all a bit confusing!!! Also, Ive got a budget to stick to so if you have any ideas of costings that'd be a real bonus !!!
Thanks!!! :)

Two names - Tantrick or Nouvatan. Both excellent products, and importantly both have excellent customer service and training. This is something that lets down quite a few of the bigger more well known fake tan brands, and is something I think is really important.

Mat

Thanks Matt, thats a great help as I've only been looking at the bigger brands really! I'll be having a look right now ;)

tantruth and coco bay are good and less expensive than some brands

;) i have tried most tans on the market , wanting the best for myself and clients , WWW.NOUVATAN.CO.UK is the far better option in my and my clients eyes xx and dawn will answer all questions with genuine answeres ... u can buy a sample size £5. i think that will do 2.5 tans . i get 25 to 30 out of a ltr and charge £12 to £18 a tan :D and good luck xx Elisa

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back