Looking for the Best hair extension training in Southampton (or near to)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjs78

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm new to salon geek and I was wondering if any fellow geeks can help please; I am looking into hair extension training within or near to my home town- Southampton.

I have looked into lush us but am unsure if they train near me?

Also I'm a hair extension virgin! Have never worked in a salon that does them, neither do I know anyone who has had them. My research has shown there are so many different types of extension available, which method is best please?

Any info fully appreciated :)

Lush Us Uk train throughout the Uk so yes they would probably train you. i trained with them and found the course gave me all of the info I needed, they were great and still continue to help if I need it!!! They will give you any info you need but I trained in pre bonded, micro rings and shrink tubes. I used to wear fusion myself but found that the shedding was a nightmare and my hair extensions thinned out quite quickly due to this so much prefer to wear pre bonded.
Good Luck

So if I trained with Lush Us, do I have to use there hair? The different methods you spoke about; are they all glued?

Also I have seen someone on here from great lengths, are they any good?

i don't see that you would "have" to use anyone's hair who you trained with - I do use their hair as I shopped around for a while but struggled to find any good competitors. Pre bonded are glue, micro and shrinkies are non glue. Think it's wise to be able to offer a few different methods then you can get more clients - i don't do many shrinkies though as lots of people haven't heard of them.

try surreyhairacademy.com

Latest posts

Back