L'Oréal colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleigh12

Reaction score
Need help anyone who uses L'Oréal what colours would you uses to get a purple base with differ t colour purple foils going though .... can you just uses majirel mix on bleach foils

Hi you didn't say what kind of purple ? 5.20 is lovely also yes you can use mix tones over bleach

Need help anyone who uses L'Oréal what colours would you uses to get this
Hi you didn't say what kind of purple ? 5.20 is lovely also yes you can use mix tones over bleach
my lady wants a pupule base colour and then lighter purple foils so I was going bleach up the foils then put the mix a tone on the foils ...can I just used 5.20 as a base ?

Hi yes you can use it on its own What's her natural base

You can use on grey hair too , if there is a red box around number on colour chart you don't need base added

10,22 with a little 5,26 for a nice lavender tone [emoji108]

Hi yes you can use it on its own What's her natural base
She's got like faded purple on already so I was just going to but 5.20 on all over then ...bleach foils and and the basin but that mix toner on the bleach foils

10,22 with a little 5,26 for a nice lavender tone [emoji108]
So will that give off a lavender tone ? I am doing another lady next week and she wants her foot painted on and her ends like a lavender colour so if I painted her root on bleach her ends up and then uses what you just said as a toner on the bleach will that work ?

So will that give off a lavender tone ? I am doing another lady next week and she wants her foot painted on and her ends like a lavender colour so if I painted her root on bleach her ends up and then uses what you just said as a toner on the bleach will that work ?
Is that in L'Oréal

You can use on grey hair too , if there is a red box around number on colour chart you don't need base added
Ok cool so if there numbers are red do I not need to add base ? Say I was doing a 6,62 what base would I add in to that

No if the numbers have a red box around you don't need base , if the numbers red with no box around you do add base

No if the numbers have a red box around you don't need base , if the numbers red with no box around you do add base
What base would you add to 4.20

Forgive me for sounding rude but are you a hairdresser or just new to L'Oréal?

New to L'Oréal

Ok you would usually use corresponding base so cool colour natural basrvwarm colour warm base so in 420 use 4 say in a copper tone use .3 base hope this helps

Hey sorry for answering so late! But yes i use loreal and disrichesse 10,22 with a dot of 5,26 will give a nice lavender on a 9-10 level. Or the other day I used 10,22+9,11 diarichesse. Came out smoky silverish light purple [emoji108] she was level 10-11.

Hey sorry for answering so late! But yes i use loreal and disrichesse 10,22 with a dot of 5,26 will give a nice lavender on a 9-10 level. Or the other day I used 10,22+9,11 diarichesse. Came out smoky silverish light purple [emoji108] she was level 10-11.
What about if her ends are very ginger will that take

Latest posts

Back