L'Oreal colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura_kate929

Reaction score
I went in to sallys today (trade store) and was told the L'oreal are getting rid of richesse and gelee and are fading out most of the majirel range.

Has anyone else heard this or know any thing?

Laura. X

Gelee and richese went ages ago it's dialight and diarichese now x

I went in to sallys today (trade store) and was told the L'oreal are getting rid of richesse and gelee and are fading out most of the majirel range.

Has anyone else heard this or know any thing?

Laura. X

Yes everything in majirel is turning into inoa :( worst choice loreal have made! Good job I don't use them!

:-O really .. I have only ever used l'oreal majirel, from when I trained, to the salons I've worked in and throughout being mobile. I know their range so well and will be lost to have to change!! .. What do you recommend as a good colour line to change to? .. Would you recommend a course to go on? Advice please :) xx

:-O really .. I have only ever used l'oreal majirel, from when I trained, to the salons I've worked in and throughout being mobile. I know their range so well and will be lost to have to change!! .. What do you recommend as a good colour line to change to? .. Would you recommend a course to go on? Advice please :) xx

You know what I'm gonna say.....matrix!!!

Yes everything in majirel is turning into inoa :( worst choice loreal have made! Good job I don't use them!

WHAT?! I'm mobile and use Majirel cos that's what I trained with...Inoa really isn't conducive to ease of use when mobile, having to carry extra bottles and stuff! Grrrrr...

I have to back Bluerinse here, MATRIX all the way, we have just had the new shades in Dream age RB and BC in base 8 and they are Fantastic, we had Majorel years ago and it is nice but Matrix is sooooo much better

They are concentrate on inoa now, it's the new birth of loreal, I use shwarzcophf , for me is the best!

I'm self employed so get my stock from a whole sales (sometimes Sally's) they obviously still selling off old stock then.

Iona seems very expensive for what you get. Im sure it's a good product. Like many others I have used majirel since my training.

I was hoping you would tell me they got it wrong. Sad times. Thanx for the info ladies. Xx

I'm self employed so get my stock from a whole sales (sometimes Sally's) they obviously still selling off old stock then.

Iona seems very expensive for what you get. Im sure it's a good product. Like many others I have used majirel since my training.

I was hoping you would tell me they got it wrong. Sad times. Thanx for the info ladies. Xx

Inoa is nothing special! I hated it! You do a 8.3 and it goes green when processing! Like Fluro green!! They still have majirel but slowly discontinuing each shade and putting it into inoa! X

Yea we have started using inoa . I hate it . Think were going to change . Far to expensive and its not that great. There discontinuing majeral :(

You know what I'm gonna say.....matrix!!!

Lol, you really do rave about matrix don't you! .. Would you suggest going on a matrix course? X

Lol, you really do rave about matrix don't you! .. Would you suggest going on a matrix course? X

Yes! Their very good and informative but reasonable prices!! Their happy hours are amazing short bursts of education, I rave about it cause it's a range I love and it works!! Clients love the colour results and so do I!! X

Yes! Their very good and informative but reasonable prices!! Their happy hours are amazing short bursts of education, I rave about it cause it's a range I love and it works!! Clients love the colour results and so do I!! X

Fab, will be looking it to that right away! Thank you for your advice :) x

Really??!! Im soooo fed up with L'oreal. I have always been a big fan, until now :(

I was aware of them discontinuing the Richesse and Diacolor as well as several shades in Luo and Majirel. I didn't realise they planned on phasing out Majirel altogether:mad:

I find getting info, technical manuals, new shade swatches and shade charts a total nightmare with L'oreal. Its virtually impossible.

Im in Dorset and wholesalers here are quite thin on the ground, although the new dialight and diarichesse are out, the wholesalers I use are still not stocking them, and suprise suprise, the Loreal rep apparently didn't know when they would be available either. So flippin annoying!

Sooooo plan B, forget L'oreal ( she says sadly ) Consider Affinage?? ( I had a look online at their technical manual, very informative, im impressed ) or Matrix??

I know I can get an account with the FHBF for direct Affinage, but I have no idea where to get hold of Matrix here??? Any ideas?

Also, those of you that have used L'oreal and or Matrix and Affinage, would you say either range is more comparible to L'oreal?? If that makes sense?:confused:

Also another quick though, any idea what will happen with Luo if anything? I love Luo :rolleyes:

Really??!! Im soooo fed up with L'oreal. I have always been a big fan, until now :(

I was aware of them discontinuing the Richesse and Diacolor as well as several shades in Luo and Majirel. I didn't realise they planned on phasing out Majirel altogether:mad:

I find getting info, technical manuals, new shade swatches and shade charts a total nightmare with L'oreal. Its virtually impossible.

Im in Dorset and wholesalers here are quite thin on the ground, although the new dialight and diarichesse are out, the wholesalers I use are still not stocking them, and suprise suprise, the Loreal rep apparently didn't know when they would be available either. So flippin annoying!

Sooooo plan B, forget L'oreal ( she says sadly ) Consider Affinage?? ( I had a look online at their technical manual, very informative, im impressed ) or Matrix??

I know I can get an account with the FHBF for direct Affinage, but I have no idea where to get hold of Matrix here??? Any ideas?

Also, those of you that have used L'oreal and or Matrix and Affinage, would you say either range is more comparible to L'oreal?? If that makes sense?:confused:

Also another quick though, any idea what will happen with Luo if anything? I love Luo :rolleyes:

If you go onto www.matrixhaircare.co.uk and register as pro then search distributor it will tell you the closest one, have a look at salon supplies also!

As for what's closest to loreal I'm not sure, never used affinage but matrix mocha range are amazing!! No other colour like it!

Latest posts

Back