Lost a client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONZIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I got to work today and one of my best clients (and I've only got 3 at the mo). She says she can't afford it anymore and that her daughter brought home some do-it-yourself stuff from Superdrug and she's going to carry on maintaining them herself!! I'm feeling so despondant about it cos I'm afraid its because I'm just not getting any better at this. I don't have many to practice on as I said and I suppose I should really get my trainer hand out and start practicing on that.
Sometimes I feel confident with it and other times I just don't seem to do so well and get lifting etc. Then when some one blows out on you it really knocks your confidence doesn't it?

DONZIE said:
she's going to carry on maintaining them herself!!

Donzie dont worry when she see's that its not as easy as she think she will be back and be telling everyone how hard you work and how skilled you are.

Dont let it get you down

Aww fanx for your kind words!!

RedAdmiral said:
Donzie dont worry when she see's that its not as easy as she think she will be back and be telling everyone how hard you work and how skilled you are.

Dont let it get you down

And when she removes them herself and finds what a complete state her nails are left in - will soon be back asking you to fix them!

I had 2 cleints week before last wanting nails removed for various reasons (although they assured me it wasn't the quality, hope they were being truthful!) which gave my confidence a battering. However, clients this week have been having a love affair with theirs and think they're fab - confidence restored!

Try not to take it to heart. It IS a big financial commitment, in the long run you're better off with clients that can afford it.

Get that trainer hand out and do some fab nails, give yourself a confidence boost. Have a look back on the first set of nails you did and see how far you've come.

Latest posts

Back