lost nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
my 5 yr old had a little accident at school 3 wks ago, he was riding a scooter and crashed in to the wall we were called to get him cos he was upset and it was bleeding. although there was only a little slice on his finger, it looked liked it was healing nicely. but now the nail has come off and his finger tip is not looking to pleasant. he complains that it hurts. question is would it be any good putting cuticle oil on it. that probably sounds a bit dumb, but just thought that it would help keep it nice and soft while its healing and new nails grows. dianna x :?:

Yes Solar Oil will be fine to put on the little mights finger.....as long as it is not an open wound...but if it has crusted over now worries....
Poor little man....
Solar oil is fab, I used it recently on my removed mole, the doctor was amazed as it hasn't even scared, it was a big one lol...... size of a ten pence piece...... he now recommends it to his other petients lol..... I even left him a little bottle to try for himself...... bless Solar oil on the NHS lol now that would be fab....

Ooo - the poor babe!

I hope he gets better soon.

Kx

Latest posts

Back