Lots of brush offs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice

Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m having a lot of brush offs after a completing a classic lash set. My room was 30 degrees yesterday and about 45% humidity. Am I right in thinking it’s far too hot for the glue? Can I do anything aside from a fan to improve this? I’m using inspire adhesive & lash base 0.15 lashes. TIA xxx

Whilst every adhesive will have slightly different recommendations all use the same base ingredient and the cyanoacrylate reacts to temperature and humidity. Generally 20-24 degrees is best so your room is far too hot for the adhesive to bond properly. As it seems we are in for a bit more of this lovely weather it is maybe worth investing in a room cooler so that you can rely on the conditions. There is some combo units that cool and heat and even though we dont want to think about the cold weather yet it could be worth spending the money wisely so that you can use the same unit in the winter when we have the opposite problem

Latest posts

Back