Loyalty cards Helpppppppppppppp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi everyone Ive recently got in Loyalty cards that say:
Have------------------- appointments and recieve a Free---------------

It has 5 spaces for appointments to be stamped on.
Im not sure quite how to go about doing this i was thinking of making it so every time my clients spend £20 or more they get a stamp they will need to do this 4 5 appointments and maybe get 25% off there 6th treatment but didnt know if this was an incentive enough to encourage them. Just if i did it so they got there whole 6th treatment free then my waing or facial clients could get £47 completely free and my monthly ones will want to use it the same time so means ill wont made any money that month. Also would you put an expiry date on there of say 6/7months cos with my loyalty cards there not an ongoing thing ill introduce to them maybe once or twice a year alongside other promotions i made be running during that time of the month or year?
any ideas would be apreciated thankyou

What I do with my loyalty scheme is they receive 10% off on their 5th treatment and receive a further 15% off on their 10th treatment. It doesn't matter what treatment they decide to have on those occasion but I've kept mine very simple due to the fact that I offer about 7 treatments at the moment and I don't want to complicate things. They are only entitled to the discount if they get their card stamped for each treatment they've had.
Hope that helps?:)

I offer loyalty cards. The main reason - it keeps clients coming back to me rather than my competitor ( who doesn't). Aside from the fact my medispa is the best in town! Of Course!

When my clients receive 10 stamps - they can have ONE treatment UP TO THE VALUE OF £50. I stress that point, because it does not mean £50 worth of treatments. Minimum spend for a stamp is £15.

I have clients who have commented that they come to me instead of their local salon because of this - and it makes them feel valued. I have no expiry date. The card is a business card size with a thank you printed on the front and a small sentence on the back reading - thank you for your loyalty. We value your custom. Collect 10 stamps for a special reward.

For my cosmetic treatment patients, they often put two cards together to have a £100 discount of a treatment. There is a lot of competition out there and it is just another tool I have which retains my regulars.

I don't think you should think in terms of how much you are giving away - I think the rewards in terms of customer loyalty and ongoing treatments far outway this. You need to stay one step ahead.

I wish you lots of luck. X

yeah i understand what your all saying ty but my loyalty card has space 4 5 appointments only so if yours is up to 10. The reason why i put an expiry date on it is because i know who my loyal clients are so this will give them plenty of time to use it within and is a way of keeping it fair for everyonewhich was my main concern but also was hoping it may encourage those who spend £10 or less to spend at least £20 to reap the rewards too.
& by the end of it i thought i'd give them a 50% discount off one treatment so they making a saving.

I like the ideas posted about having to spend a certain amount in order to receive the stamp. :)

I have a loyalty card that has 10 boxes at the bottom stating that 2nd service 10% off, 5th service 25% off, 10th service 50% off - I've calculated I can afford this. This excludes full sets. They have to bring their card with their name on it to be hole punched (I also keep a record). Completed cards are handed to me and filed away and they start all over again. I only offer nails as my service so it is an easy system.
This is something my competitors do not offer.

I enjoy this as it also allows me to build up friendships with my clients.

Latest posts

Back