LVL lash lift advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ri123x

Reaction score
Hey Guys, quite new to this. I completed my LVL training yesterday and I know i have only practiced on one person but i am such a perfectionist lol, my clients lashes did lift beautifully however it seemed to have a slight 90 degree angle bend instead of lifting straight up, i used a medium shield as she had slightly long downward pointing lashes with a brow bone, any advise so i can perfect this on my next client?

Hey Guys, quite new to this. I completed my LVL training yesterday and I know i have only practiced on one person but i am such a perfectionist lol, my clients lashes did lift beautifully however it seemed to have a slight 90 degree angle bend instead of lifting straight up, i used a medium shield as she had slightly long downward pointing lashes with a brow bone, any advise so i can perfect this on my next client?
You have to get the shield as close as possible to the lashes. Your shield was probably now low enough, makes sense? This has happened to be before. Make sure there is no gap when placing the shield.

Latest posts

Back