LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks just searched "headlamp" on Argos website and nothing came up but I will keep searching :) do you mean an actual lamp that goes on your head?!

Hold on I'll get a link for you x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi
Any tips on how to get a real extreme lift when using small shield - dont feel like im getting the best results. .. xx 1407016627980.jpg

Can any Mobile people help me please? What do you use if you're doing LVL's at a clients house and their lighting is terrible?!! Is there a lamp that can be clipped on the beauty couch that then extends up over their head without the bulb burning their face?!!! OR any better ideas?!

You can get clip on lamps from sweet squared or Ellisons. They are about £50 but fabulous for lash treatments xx

Hi
Any tips on how to get a real extreme lift when using small shield - dont feel like im getting the best results. .. xxView attachment 71868

Have you tried separating the lashes a bit more? They look a bit Clumped together maybe if they were more separate they may look more lifted?
:):D

I did the training and did first set today but finding it difficult to put eye shield thing on bottom lashes to keep them away .. And then I read you can use microtape on bottom lashes if take the tack out ... Really ? If yes how ?

Practice! Literally! I can only do it cuz I have been doing lash extensions for a year but omg look me ages to figure them out
But tape also works well, just make sure take all the sticky off on the back of your hand. And be careful with tint xxx

Just love LvL

Attachments

• 1407022318558.jpg
    1407022318558.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 205
I'm booked in on the course, 19th August!! Really excited, I love the results I had with mine xx

You can get clip on lamps from sweet squared or Ellisons. They are about £50 but fabulous for lash treatments xx

Again, I can't find any clip on ones (what's wrong with me?! Lol) They all seem to be on a stand. Although Ideally didn't want to spend that amount if possible. I've just seen this on ikea website and thinking it's worth giving this a go.... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407052790.225234.jpg
Not sure if it will be bright enough or if the clamp will open far enough to clip on the couch but worth a try I guess 😕

Again, I can't find any clip on ones (what's wrong with me?! Lol) They all seem to be on a stand. Although Ideally didn't want to spend that amount if possible. I've just seen this on ikea website and thinking it's worth giving this a go.... View attachment 71884
Not sure if it will be bright enough or if the clamp will open far enough to clip on the couch but worth a try I guess 😕

Haha...well for £10 its worth giving it a go. You could always take it back if its rubbish and say it didnt work properly ;) xx

I got a clamp on lamp from ebay - try searching craft or hobby lamp - also comes with manifying section - quite large but worth it xx1407143257651.jpg

Attachments

• 1407143272541.jpg
    1407143272541.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 225
Hiya ladies

I have recently trained in lvls. Love them! I have read through a lot of this thread to find the answer but cant find it!

Can you actually use the opened packets of serum on different clients if on the same day? Was told no by trainers but wondered if actually affected your results. Also can the moisture serum be carried over as it doesnt actually oxidise like sachets 1 and 2?

Many many thanks xx

Hi
I have done 2 treatments within 48 hours. Make sure you tape the sachets up properly but dispose after 48 hours if not used x

Hiya ladies

I have recently trained in lvls. Love them! I have read through a lot of this thread to find the answer but cant find it!

Can you actually use the opened packets of serum on different clients if on the same day? Was told no by trainers but wondered if actually affected your results. Also can the moisture serum be carried over as it doesnt actually oxidise like sachets 1 and 2?

Many many thanks xx

I'm sure I have seen someone on here say they used their sachet again within 1 week. I haven't tried this myself as I'm still quite new to it so still doing everything "properly"! But would be great if it did last a week x

Our trainer told us that the solution stays active for 2 weeks and can be used for patch testing as long as its taped up well. So I am sure using once sachet for 2 clients in one day will be fine :) xx

These sachets bug me lol

I have used pots of perm/fixing solutions for the last 4 years and never had a problem with it 'not working'. Results are always perfect. You get way more than 10 out of 1 pot as well...

Thanks ladies! X

These sachets bug me lol

I have used pots of perm/fixing solutions for the last 4 years and never had a problem with it 'not working'. Results are always perfect. You get way more than 10 out of 1 pot as well...

I do wonder whether it's just a way of getting more money out of us....

I trained at LVL on the 3rd of june , so had lvl done on myself , so Saturday felt it was time to redo them ,I used a large shield as only wasned a slight lift , welk as I can say is ,the results was awful , I think where the curl was still in at the ends it made my lashes touch my eyelids , so my question is , has anyone else redone someone's lashes and this has happened ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back