LVL lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessicacava

Reaction score
hi guys,

Can anyone help me. I’ve started doing the lvl lash treatment. I’ve put skin tests on my clients and they all said they have been fine. I know sometimes after the treatment can be some stinging but it seems all my clients eyes after treatment are stinging loads. Is this maybe I’m putting the perms too close to roots? Or is this normal?

Are you using pads under the eyes?

Some of my clients get the same. If you push too hard when wiping product the eyelid can slightly open fumes cause stinging. Also some clients eyes "flicker" and people with sensitive eyes can water and some product may go into corners of eyes.
I get it all the time when I'm having my lashes done no matter who does them my eyes just stream where they are so sensitive x

Some of my clients get the same. If you push too hard when wiping product the eyelid can slightly open fumes cause stinging. Also some clients eyes "flicker" and people with sensitive eyes can water and some product may go into corners of eyes.
I get it all the time when I'm having my lashes done no matter who does them my eyes just stream where they are so sensitive x

How long does it take for your eyes to settle afterwards? My eyes are so sensitive too. I want to try lvl as mascara irritates so much but I'm nervous my eyes will just stream, go red and not stop!

How long does it take for your eyes to settle afterwards? My eyes are so sensitive too. I want to try lvl as mascara irritates so much but I'm nervous my eyes will just stream, go red and not stop!
I find most clients are fine but a few have watery eyes but very few say it stings, only really if the water from their eyes carries the tint around and back into the eye. Nobody's ever reported stinging during the perm or fix.

I've had it done by another therapist myself a few times, I'm a pain and keep trying to peep lol so yes I do get stingy eyes from the tint, it takes 2/3 hours for the redness to fully go but everyone's different.p

If you use too much of the conditioning serum (step 4) to take the bond off then this will cause the eyes to sting as it will seep into the eyes. Try to use a little and add a bit more if needed, you don't need to use much to get the bond off

Usually half an hour later I'm fine. With lash extensions though my eyes don't stop u til the next day [emoji30]

Can I please jump on this thread to ask a question?
My client is a midwife and can’t have patch test on her arm. Aside from behind the ear can I patch test anywhere else? Also, most people shower daily so how are they supposed to avoid getting the patch test wet? TIA x

Latest posts

Back