LVL timings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitterTreats8614

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've recently completed my training for lash lift but in the salon my boss already had LVL Nouveau products. The girl before did her training with them but she's no longer with us...
Can someone let me know the timings for them please? We've got the training manual but it doesn't say timings in there, that I have managed to find yet anyway!

Thanks

As I understand it you have to train with LVL to purchase/use LVL, so technicially although the products belong to the salon, they were bought for the trained member of staff so you shouldnt be using them imho.

Theres a reason we pay 100’s to train with Nouveau & not a few quid on a generic lash lifting course. Call Nouveau & see how much a conversion course is as it might not be just the timings that differ. Xx

Ah ok, I wasn't aware of that. I thought it was just like nails where you can use any brand.
It just so happened that the girl left that did them, and I had a funded course which wasn't LVL, it wasn't a cheap course!
I'll give them a call and double check.
Thanks for letting me know.

Nouveau are generally strict on keeping the brand specific, but they are really helpful so give them a call :)

The other thing to consider is once the products you have are finished, you prob wont be able to order anymore, so a conversion will cover all bases xx

Nouveau are generally strict on keeping the brand specific, but they are really helpful so give them a call :)

The other thing to consider is once the products you have are finished, you prob wont be able to order anymore, so a conversion will cover all bases xx
Yeah very true. I've dropped them a message on FB but will probably give them a call during the week for a chat. Thanks again for your help.

You're right you need to be trained with them so getting booked onto a conversion! Thanks again for your help.

No problem hun :) I trained with them years ago & loved it! I do quite a few LVLs a week now, its such a fab treatment xx

hi, im not sure on the timings for nouveau lash lift but you should definitely give them an e-mail or call to find out. I use nouveau lashes although I trained with salon systems. They were really helpful when I had a few concerns x

Latest posts

Back