Magpie Blossom and Lecente Golden White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbell80

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have Lecente Golden White but I'm looking for a glitter that's more white looking when applied on top of white Shellac.Does anyone have Magpie Blossom and Lecente and know if they are very similar?

Thanks
[emoji1]

Blossom isn't as gold and it's finer
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459186655.597589.jpg

Thanks for replying, that looks pretty I think I will try it x

Thanks for replying, that looks pretty I think I will try it x
It's a lovely white glitter without adding a holographic/gold tone. It is fine so can look like a shimmer but it's lovely.
I have over 200 glitters [emoji85] but I really do love the magpie ones the best x

I've been meaning to try magpie for so long, seen lots of good reviews! Over 200 glitters sounds fab! X

Last edited:
That's brilliant thanks a lot! I placed an order last night! I have just purchased crystal and blossom to start but already wishing I had got a couple more classics!! X

That's brilliant thanks a lot! I placed an order last night! I have just purchased crystal and blossom to start but already wishing I had got a couple more classics!! X
Amelia is stunning if you like nude shades. It's definitely my favourite X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459282717.663500.jpg

Loveeeee loveeee magpie! Have to agree Amelia is my fav with Wendy a close second <3

I love nude shades best and so do a lot of my clients that looks lovely! Wendy looks lovely too x

I love nude shades best and so do a lot of my clients that looks lovely! Wendy looks lovely too x
Wendy is gorgeous but as its my name I would say that lol [emoji6]

Latest posts

Back