Maintaining the tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon h

Reaction score
hi I was just wondering what oil free moisturisers you tell your clients to use after they have had a spray tan to keep the tan nice and to help the tan fade better. I have offered the St. Tropez and sienna x products that I have bought to retail on but most people just want to know where they can buy cheap oil free lotion. and I cannot recommend any other product apart from what I use. can anyone recommend a good oil free moisturiser for clients to purchase after they have had a tan, so either I can retail it or let them get it themselves. many thanks

Its not just the oil free faactor your client needs to be aware of but also the aha element. Obviously if they have a st. tropez tan then they would be better to use the st tropez moisturiser. How are you retailing it to them?

Becki xxx

I was not told about moisturisers needing to be oil free when I trained. Can you tell me more about this & why please?! (I'm worried now!).

I use Sienna x by the way & have the tan extender moisturiser in sachets which seem to go down well though. I explain how they can help get a few days more out of your tan because of the dha in them.

Latest posts

Back