Majirel help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

l.louise

Reaction score
Hi everyone can I mix majirel mix (violet) with majicontrast rough???
Hhhhheeeeelllllpppp

No

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

No and maji contrast can't be used on scalp neither as it basically works like a bleach xx

Are you a professional???

Probably best to buy two box dyes one in purple and one in blonde, add some acetone 3 parts to one part water paintbrush it on, leave for 16 hours and rinse off in head and shoulders for dry hair shampoo 4 times, mix up 3 parts Domestos to 6 squirts of radiator paint (tube) and a splash of violet Dulux, mix with a pencil, apply for 10 mins and rinse in ice cold water, Style as normal.

That should do it.

Stunning.

Last edited:
Bev I've just blew wine out of my nose!

Sent from the catphone

I may be stepping on Nearlyme's toes here.

I hope she is proud of me.

Probably best to buy two box dyes one in purple and one in blonde, add some acetone 3 parts to one part water paintbrush it on, leave for 16 hours and rinse off in head and shoulders for dry hair shampoo 4 times, mix up 3 parts Domestos to 6 squirts of radiator paint (tube) and a splash of violet Dulux, mix with a pencil, apply for 10 mins and rinse in ice cold water, Style as normal.

That should do it.

Stunning.

Lol virtues where do you come up with this stuff Lol!

Lol virtues where do you come up with this stuff Lol!

Stewie get yourself in chit chat. Reasons to be happy or rant. It's full of bevisims x

Sent from the catphone

I have moved this to Consumer as the Op does not show as a Hair professional on their profile.
L.louise if you are a Hair pro please update your profile.

As for everyone else on this thread, you may all know each other's sense of humour and posting style on here, and think you are all so funny, but this was a new members first post and she doesn't know any of you.
Kind of like picking on the new kid on their first day of school.

Although I am sure when you all first joined here you knew all about the site, where to post, what the rules were and what was acceptable...........aye right ;)

Last edited:
Were any of the replies constructive and polite. Apart from one, not really.

Your usual sarcastic comments are just as unwelcome to me Izzydoll as my humour is to you, clearly .

'Picking on the new kid at school' Really!

There was nothing rude, sarcastic or troll like about my post. I'm quite sure the OP wouldn't take my instructions and use them! and I'm sure would see the lighter side of my post like some of the others.

However, sadly I understand and accept that there are quite a few 'stone faced', 'no personality whatsoever' s' on this forum. Forgive me, I was hoping the OP wasn't going to add to the already very long list!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Even I found virtues joke funny, and I usually sit stone faced whenever she's on!!

The OP is clearly not a hair pro. My guess is it's someone who's seen a shade chart in Sally, and thought 'that violet mix tones luvverly.' Without any knowledge or understanding of what a mixtone is, or is for.

Such a daft question had every hairdresser on here rolling their eyes at what is clearly a non hairdresser. Nearly me was the only one with enough restraint to actually answer. Kudos.

I can only explain it to the nail techs as 'if I mix acrylic, gel and glue, will it make my nails longer?' In the daftness of the question.

I sense a slight warmth coming from you Persianista. ;)

I'd rather read a 'trying to be humorous' post than the usual misery that overwhelms the majority of these threads on this forum.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know nothing about hair apart from it grows nice on my head and unwelcome on my chin.
I don't understand why the original question was daft but the replies make it obvious. :)

Virtues for some reason you absolutely terrify me lol xx

Oooh I followed the instructions... Just for the sake of it and I now have a funky ombre effect from purple roots through to the cotton candy feeling whited out ends... I also smell like my loo on a clean day!!!

I think I'll stick to nails and waxing...
Mr Miagi would be pleased.. Glue on, Wax off ;)

Latest posts

Back