Majirel Loreal Professional

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamgdeya

Reaction score
Hello! I have a problem with Loreal Professional Majirel. It doesn't cover my grey roots, roots stay semi transparent and yellowish. I would highly appreciate if you tell me what I do wrong . I mix Majirel 7.0 (13 gr),6.0 (13 gr), 6.3 (6 gr) and 7.23 (6 gr) with 57 ml of 6% developer.

Hello! I have a problem with Loreal Professional Majirel. It doesn't cover my grey roots, roots stay semi transparent and yellowish. I would highly appreciate if you tell me what I do wrong . I mix Majirel 7.0 (13 gr),6.0 (13 gr), 6.3 (6 gr) and 7.23 (6 gr) with 57 ml of 6% developer.
You're adding too much developer. Majirel is mixed 1part colour to 1.5 parts developer. You have 35g of colour so should only be using 52.5g of developer. Also you're reducing the coverage by adding in 7.23 as it's cool rather than warm. To boost coverage you can drop the 7.23 + 6.3 and use 6.03 instead. This will aid with better coverage , but stop it from being too flat.

Thank you so much!
You're adding too much developer. Majirel is mixed 1part colour to 1.5 parts developer. You have 35g of colour so should only be using 52.5g of developer. Also you're reducing the coverage by adding in 7.23 as it's cool rather than warm. To boost coverage you can drop the 7.23 + 6.3 and use 6.03 instead. This will aid with better coverage , but stop it from being too flat

Latest posts

Back