Makeup artists: bulk buying/multipacks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charhawk

Reaction score
Where does everyone get their false eyelashes from? Does everyone buy multipacks or?

Advice please!

I bulk buy mine from aliexpress they’re called criss cross lashes and they’re great everyone loves them!! Theyre quite like the semi wispiness!! For my individuals I buy in bulk from Penney’s/primark anytime I’m in!!

I bulk buy mine from aliexpress they’re called criss cross lashes and they’re great everyone loves them!! Theyre quite like the semi wispiness!! For my individuals I buy in bulk from Penney’s/primark anytime I’m in!!

Brilliant thank you!

What eyelash glue do you use? [emoji4]

I use duo glue which you can get in Penney’s/primark too or in any inglot store!! It’s a great glue!! You can get it in black too!

Eldora lashes, gorgeous variety of lashes for professionals. Trade discount. Lots of different styles, from individual to multi layered lashes. Amazing quality and great to retail to clients. hths xoxo

I use eldora. You can get a trade account.
Each pair comes with glue so I gift the glue & the pack to the client as the lashes are reusable. x

Latest posts

Back