Makeup brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natasha chapman

Reaction score
Hi guys im just wondering what make up brushes ypu all use :)

I use Mac/real techniques new bold collection is lovely/ bobbi brown -very e pensive /screenface and love my stila brushes

Thanks ill have a look at those :)

A very reasonable range you could look at would be blank Canvas. I use them personally and we always use them at work. They are really good quality, good choice of brushes and really affordable. HTH

Bobbi Brown mup brushes are fab. So long as you look after them they will last you forever, well worth the money. [emoji2] plus if your a makeup artist anyway you can apply for a PRO discount card which will give you 35% off [emoji106] x

Louise Young brushes are excellent

I have a mixture, I love
Mac, sigma, real techniques, bdellium, royal & langnikel
x

Hi,
I have taken Sweet Pink Cosmetic 22pcs Makeup Brush Set with Roll up Case. 22pcs could be perfectly used for personal and studio use. With proper care, it could be kept for years.

Mac . Smash box and lately new brand I am thinking of branding myself it's similar to the kubai kind of brush feels like rabbit hAir but is cruelty free meaning man made materials used and the blending foundations etc are amazing. Morphe brushes look almost identical !!! Google them

Wayne goss and sigma. They are beautiful brushes

Crown brushes are good and very inexpensive

Check out Zoeva. Many Mac duplicates but a better price point. x

Latest posts

Back