Makeup light

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeMitchell

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good freestanding light for taking pictures of makeup?

Ooh yes I would be interested in this too as I've heard the ring lights are good? Not sure where you get these from thou...any advise on ring lights much appreciated [emoji2]

Yeah I was thinking of a ring light too, not sure what's best though, I've seen ones on eBay from about £60 and up but not sure of the quality etc.

I think they also do them on Amazon but like you not sure which one would be best...anyone advise on a good quality ring light? Or does anyone just use the ring light phone attachment ? Are they any good?

Anyone recommend a good ring light?

Hi jade I've just seen a good one on jessops....abit more expensive but think I would rather pay abit more to get from somewhere like that. There's a video on there website if you put in ring light. [emoji2]

Hi jade I've just seen a good one on jessops....abit more expensive but think I would rather pay abit more to get from somewhere like that. There's a video on there website if you put in ring light. [emoji2]
Thank you I will go and have a look now to see

I done a makeup course today and they had a good one there so i asked where they got it and said Amazon, so I've taken the plunge and got one I'll let you know how I get on

Oh yes please jade. How much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

The Make-up Light. TML.com

Ooh think that's way out of my budget for now. But thanks anyway [emoji2]

Sorry to jump on a old thread, but did anyone get one of these ring lights? I’m looking to get one but it’s a mine field! ‍♀️ any help would be appreciated
X

Sorry to jump on a old thread, but did anyone get one of these ring lights? I’m looking to get one but it’s a mine field! ‍♀️ any help would be appreciated
X

I went and bought one from amazon and it does a good enough job it was about 80ish sterling for the light and the stand. Don't really use it that often as I do more nails now and use a different light for pictures of nails. I've heard that Ex-pro ringlight is good, you're able to dim it and change the settings in it unlike the tube lighting ones

Latest posts

Back